As a relatively new and business we are currently not able to offer paid roles at this time but we do offer voluntary internships and provide a great learning experience to help with your development. We also offer our interns the same benefits we offer our employees, such as staff discount.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to express your interest in any of our open roles.
Marketing Intern (part time)
We are looking for a marketing content intern to work with us on our marketing content and strategy to get it off the ground. It’s a great opportunity to get hands on in an early stage start-up and put your mark on a project that you will be entrusted to oversee and take the lead on. The intern will have a set budget that they can use to carry out the project. The successful candidate will:
- Create and plan a themed content calendar across multiple channels including social media, blogs and video
- Take ownership of our social media, create content based on reliable research and in line with our brand to boost engagement and following
- Research, shortlist and approach relevant titles with press releases, collaborations and articles
- Prior experience in/knowledge of content marketing is a plus. This may be through university, another internship or work experience
- Excellent written communication skills including some writing/journalistic work experience from university, as part of an internship, or in a personal (e.g. blog) capacity.
- Experience using content creation tools such as canva, photoshop, imovie, mojo etc
- A passion and curiosity for conscious beauty be it vegan, organic, sustainable or ethical
- The ability to work independently but collaboratively
- A flair for creativity - we love and welcome new ideas and approaches
- A can do attitude and willingness to get stuck in tasks that fit in skill set
Place of work:
This is a virtual internship so the successful candidate will be working remotely. They will have get lots of support via video calls and what’s app.
Working hours & benefits
We’re looking for someone to work 3 days a week over the next 6 months (there is potential for an extension).
We offer flexible working hours. The working hours for this role are 10am-5pm.
As a relatively new company and small business, we are not able to offer payment for this role so would suit someone who requires placement experience as part of their course/education or on a voluntary basis with no set/obligatory working hours. We aim to provide a great learning experience and help you develop your content marketing portfolio.
We will cover any expenses that may be required, and you’ll also get a generous discount on all our products. We also offer a family and friends discount scheme.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your application. If successful we will schedule a video interview.